Saturday, July 21, 2012

Lily Cole lip gloss

Another lucky bid on Ebay! I'm a sucker for girly stuff and Body Shops Lily Cole collection just hit me in the right place! I adore the products and the design! 


The Body Shop Lily Cole Lip gloss, 02 Go Wild
Standard tube but with the hip pink Lily Cole design on. The gloss itself gives a nice color to it. Of the 17 EDC´s there is only Propylparaben in it, as preservative. That isn't to bad and Body Shop is CRUELTY FREE. In a choice between EDC and Cruelty I choose the EDC´s.

The gloss got a neat tropical fruit scent, and very mild taste. The color is nonexistent to be honest. The gloss is very thick and sticky. I'm not going to keep it, as i don't like my glosses sticky. I got it for 1,55$ plus shipping on Ebay.

Fun fact of the day: L'OrĂ©al owns and produce a lot of your favorite brands, including Lancome, Garnier, Biotherm, Helena Rubenstein, Maybellline, Vichy, and Yves Saint Laurent

No comments:

Post a Comment