Saturday, September 22, 2012

E.l.f 24K shimmer eyeliner set

Hello Fabs! I have been absent for some days due to sniffles. I'm still a bit under the weather but I thought I better update and share a lucky bid on eBay!
E.l.f recently had a limited collection named 24K, exclusive for the US. I really wanted it but I don't know if I should trust those "My US Address" re-shipping firms... But as in everything, eBay came to my rescue!

E.l.f 6 Piece Shimmer Eyeliner Collection
Six gorgeous eyeliners with loads of shimmer! 
The cap is plastic with a sharpener build in and gold tip. I like the 24K logo on the pencils

Very nice colors (purple, bronze, white, green, silver, black). They are VERY creamy and soft, so be careful when using. These will benefit from being stored in the cooler and put in the freezer for one hour before sharpening them.

Very pigmented, every single one of these is only one swipe, even the white!
I paid 8.51$ plus shipping and I bought from THIS amazing seller

Fun fact of the Day: The average woman consumes 2,7kg lipstick in her lifetime



No comments:

Post a Comment