Saturday, March 24, 2012

Shoppingtrip, accessories

Went shopping with a friend in the delightfully sunny spring weather yesterday! As I left my town to head for hers, I left grey clouds and drove into sunshine! When I returned later that evening it was cloudy and foggy at home. We enjoyed an ice cream in the mall and later shared a ham pizza at an Italian restaurant while discussing Anne Rice. Certainly a wonderful day to spend in company.

I bought a shirt and a cardigan, but no pics of those yet I'm afraid. Instead I have the other stuff I bought :D


Dead sea mud shampoo from "Tiger" - a store that sells things cheap for 10dkr, 20dkr, 50dkr or 100dkr (most for 10 and 20). This is pure liquid magic for my scalp!


Orange tea in a tin from Tiger


And a pretty nail polish from Tiger


Set of 3 necklace´s from H&M. I love gold mixed with rocks!

And the Babushka is so adorable!


I also got a hairpin/brooch in pleather in H&M


That's all from me today, hope you all enjoy a sunny funny day! Don't be a scaredy like Peppernoose!

No comments:

Post a Comment