Wednesday, December 05, 2012

On the 1 day of Christmas

My true love gave to me a HOT makeup advent calender wee!

Well technically I gave it to myself ;) Due to late order I only got it today so here is what I got the other days as well as today

Pretty! You can still get this for 499Dkr, get it HERE

I wonder what hides behind the paper....

On the first day of Christmas my love gave to me 
A shimmery purple nail polish!
HOT Nail Polish, Purple Metal
Pretty! You cant tell from the picture but it is filled with shimmer!
Retail is 25Dkr - get it HERE

On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me 
A gold glitter eyeshadow!
HOT Glitter Eye Shadow, Gold
If there is two things I love, it´s gold and glitter! Bring on the party!
Retail is 59Dkr, get it HERE

On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me 
A blue kohl eyeliner!
HOT Pen, Dark Blue
Playing around with the color of your kohl can change your whole look!
Retail is 89Dkr, Get it HERE

On the fourth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 
A bronzed eyeshadow!
HOT Single Eye Shadow, Bronze
This is like perfect for Christmas!
Retail is 119Dkr (although 49Dkr at the moment), Get it HERE

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me 
A purple liquid eye shadow!
Perfect match for the nail polish!
Retail is 99Dkr, get it HERE

And that's all folks. Live long and prosper!

Christmas Fun Fact of the Day: The average Christmas tree is about 15 years old when it´s sold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment