Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Wednesday Wishing Well

Every Wednesday ill blog about something I wish for. Something I cant buy right away or maybe ever, things that may be to expensive or to hard to get my hands on. And now presenting this weeks wish! 


DKNY Be Delicious

I loved Be Delicious ever since the first was released. I loved the bottle, the scent and the whole idea of smelling like apples. I loved the red one to, deeply. Each perfume seems to have the perfect balance of sweet and fresh. It is play full and makes me think of summer days and fresh apples. It was a sad day when I had to give away my bottles to a friend. I became allergic. Perfume made me sneeze, my eyes filled with water and clogged up my nose. I even got a rash. The sad part is that some perfumes I can use - like those based on essential oils. Unfortunately perfumes like that are hard to come by. 
Be Delicious retail for approx. 460Dkr

And now I find out about this: 

Yeah why don't you just rub it in ye bastards 

Fun fact of the day: In the 17th century, the perfect body shape for a woman was what we today would consider overweight

No comments:

Post a Comment