Friday, August 31, 2012

Hair Hair Hair

As I recently told, I got a big HAUL from Nicehair with new things to try for my hair, and I think I'm due for an update and some reviews :D

EOS Lip Balm, Honeysuckle Honeydew

To sum it up - I don't have dry lips anymore!
Retail is 80Dkr, I paid 69Dkr 


Batiste Dry Shampoo, Sweet & Spirited Boho

My oh my! This is magic! My hair tend to get heavy and a bit icky in the summer between washes, but this one did the trick! Just spray and brush, new non-greasy hair! The scent is nice and fresh, like oranges and even tough I'm sensitive about scent, this one didn't bother me. I got no allergic reaction either! 
Highly recommended!
Retail is 75Dkr, I paid 39Dkr



Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
Such a great shampoo! very thick, kinda like the Kevin Murphy one I got in my March Goodiebox. Unlike the Murphy one tough, this one made a difference! Since I began using it, my curls have been really wavy! 
Retail 99,95Dkr,  I paid 49Dkr


Indola Volume Conditioning Spritz

Leave in conditioner spray, to add volume, and boy was this a bad buy! First of all, I couldn't brush my hair no matter how much I sprayed in, secondly within 2 minutes my scalp was on fire! I had to re-wash! Never ever ever again!
Retail is 129Dkr, I paid 19Dkr

Fun fact of the Day: Deodorant first appeared in the 1890ies and was some of the first products to be sold using mass marketing campaigns

No comments:

Post a Comment