Thursday, November 01, 2012

October Goodiebox

Goodiebox is a danish equivalent of Glossybox and Birchbox. For the first time I think  I received the box in the right month! The 31th... Oh well. They changed carriers to Post Danmark which I'm pretty indifferent about.

Lets see whats inside

 The theme of this months box is "Staff Favorites", The favorite products of the Goodiebox team. 

Mentholatum Softlips Vitamin Enriched Lipbalm
Soft and almost melting lip balm enriched with vitamins and avocado oil. I think there is some Menthol in as well. It got Spf 20, which makes it a perfect friend on skiing trips. It´s easy to apply and feels like its melts onto the lips. It is Paraben and cruelty free!!
Retail is 25,95Dkr, get it HERE

Redken Color Extend Shampoo
I never tried Redken before to be honest. I'm way to cheap to buy shampoo at those prices. I do know that the brand have a lot of goodwill and often shows up in different magazines "Readers Choice" awards. This particular shampoo is to aid in protecting colored hair, keeping the hair lush and strong without damaging the color. Going through the ingredients I discovered the (almost) always present Ethylparaben and Methylparaben but also Ethylhexyl. 
Retail is 179Dkr Get it HERE

Redken Color Extend Conditioner
No Shampoo without a conditioner. This is suppose to get the hair smooth and shiny. It got the same EDC´s as its counterpart
Retail is 199dkr, get it HERE

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy
Ah Aussie, my beloved brand! So smooth, so lush and so funny. Again a funny little comment on the label: "AAAARRGHHHH! Don't give up if you struggle with frizzy hair!". So personal and makes you feel like the brand is down-to-earth. This hair treatment contains Aloe Vera and Jojoba oil, one of my favorite ingredients.
Retail is 119,95Dkr, get it HERE

Bvlgari Omnia Coral Perfume
Since of my allergies I cant really tell you much about this. Goodiebox describes it as a luxurious scent with Goji berries, water lilies and pomegranate. 
Retail is 345Dkr, Get it HERE

Sephora Collections Nailpolish, Moody Woman
Ill admit to mild disappointment when the promised Sephora product was a nail polish as we seems to get one in the box all the time. I had hoped for an eyeshadow. That said I must say that I do like this one a lot. A nice gold green hue, one coat is all it takes and my is it easy to apply! The easiest I tried I reckon. It dries wicked fast and I think the name suggest who should use it rather than the color ;) 
Retail is 35Dkr get it at your local Sephora

Kinder Bueno
An odd thing to put in a beauty box, but who can complain about chocolate? I didn't think so either

All in all I'm satisfied, not blown away. If you want to get Goodiebox, you can become a member on their WEBSITE for 119dkr a month





1 comment:

  1. Kinder Bueno is my favourite chocolate. This box sounds amazing :)
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete